Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Sign Up Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2016 Anchorage, Alaska Adventure Trip
Saturday, February 27, 2016 to Saturday, March 5, 2016
Anchorage, AK 99587
You must be a member to participate and at least 21 years of age or be accompanied by a parent or guardian that is a member and is over 21.
A cancellation fee will be charged regardless of circumstances. You will be liable for any and all additional liquidation cost that the club incurs due to a cancellation after the deadline. Participants are encouraged to acquire travel insurance to cover unanticipated situations.
For information regarding cancellation fees see Policy A. Trip Financials in the Policies section of the DSBC website www.daytonski.org.
See the Northern Lights and the start of the Iditarod!
You have your choice of 2 options:
- Ski Alyeska & visit Anchorage or
- Skip the skiing and take the Adventure tour based out of Anchorage.
Looking for the combination Alyeska/Anchorage ski trip? Click Here
OVSC Trip packages includes:
- 7 nights lodging at Hilton Anchorage
- Ground transportation & luggage portage arranged around your flight
- Air is not included - each person should arrange their own air to get the best possible price
- 7 nights lodging
- Daily hot breakfast
- Welcome reception
- Farewell dinner and dance
- Optional sightseeing tours are available in Anchorage for additional charge.