Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2015 Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
January 24, 2015 to January 31, 2015
Top of the Village
855 Carriage Way
Snowmass Village, CA 81615
Robert D LeValley
Western/International Trip Policy (C) applies
Registrants & Fees
Come enjoy the Power of Four, four wonder filled mountains: Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass! Your 5 day lift ticket is valid at any of these resorts. We'll be staying at the Top of the Village Condominiums which reigns as the best ski-in ski-out option in Snowmass Village. You can literally ski right onto the slopes. There is also easy access by free bus to any of the three other fabulous mountain destinations. Our United Airlines flight is scheduled to leave Dayton at 9:35 am arriving at Denver International Airport at 10:40 am. Our bus ride up the mountain includes a stop for groceries and adult beverages. When we arrive at Snowmass our Luggage will be taken to our 2 bedroom/2 bath condominiums which accommodate 4 people.
The Top of the Village Condominiums amenities include:
- Extra-large living room with fireplace and floor to ceiling windows
- Private patio/balcony with gas grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- heated pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna and fitness room
- Elevators in every building
- Washing/dryer in every unit
- Exclusive complimentary shuttle service throughout Snowmass
As an OVSC trip you can also enjoy these activities:
- Welcome reception w/assorted appetizers and complimentary drinks
- Mid-week BBQ at Spider Sabich Picnic area
- Nastar Style Club race with 2 runs per person
- Mid-week Apres party
- Farewell dinner & dance party with buffet dinner, complimentary drinks & entertainment
- Discounted rental equipment
- Commemorative trip pin
- Complimentary mountain tours
- Discounted group lessons
You get all this for just $1,598
Trip package includes: 7 nights lodging at the top of the Village, 5 of 6 days lift tickets, round trip airfare, group transportation, luggage portage and welcome party & more listed above.