RED MOUNTAIN, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA TRIP INFORMATION
DATES: January 25- February 1, 2020
LODGING: Slalom Creek Condos, 3 Bed/2Bath Condos. Luxurious slope side lodging at Red Mountain.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Click for Lodging Info
AIRLINES DEPARTURE: Dayton – Minneapolis-St.Paul—Spokane. Delta Airlines
AIRLINES RETURN: Spokane – Minneapolis-St. Paul – Dayton. Delta Airlines
DESCRIPTION: Saturday to Saturday ski trip to Red Mountain in the Southern Canadian Rockies.
FULL PRICE $1867 / SENIOR: $1793 / NON-SKIERS $1570
- Round Trip Air Transportation Dayton to Spokane
- Bus Transportation from Spokane to Red Mountain in Canada
- 7 Nights lodging at Slalom Creek Condo’s
- 5 Day Lift Ticket (4 Days at Red Mountain, 1 Day at Whitewater)
- Bus Transportation from Red Mountain to Whitewater, Nelson , BC
- Ohio Valley Ski Council (OVSC) Activities: Welcome Reception, Apres Ski Event, Farewell Cocktail Event, Itinerary, Identification Credential.
NOTICE: A VALID U.S. PASSPORT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER CANADA AND MUST NOT BE LESS THAN 6 MONTH’S FROM EXPIRATION DATE TO RE-ENTER USA.
To sign up, fill out the DSBC Trip Purchase Agreement and the Trip Waiver Agreement, found by clicking Register Now. Remit with a check deposit for $500 payable to Dayton Ski & Board Club to:
173 Cherry Drive,
Washington Township, OH 45459.
Trip Leader contact: Randy Porter, 937-572-6799 or by email at email@example.com.